Below are a few things you need to know about private accounts on Popular Chips.
- The Popular Chips platform does not collect data from private or disabled accounts.
- If a public account goes private or is disabled, the Popular Chips platform stops all collection of data from that account for at least 1 week.
- After 1 week, the Popular Chips platform will check if the account is still private or disabled. If it is still private or disabled, the platform will check again after another week and so on.
- You may come across accounts that are marked as private or disabled on the Popular Chips Platform while they are in fact public on Instagram. You need not worry about this as it simply means that the Popular Chips platform respects the privacy of the account holders and will start collecting the data in a while.
- If you are in a rush to obtain the data of such accounts, you can always request from us to start collecting data from the public account immediately via the chat function at the bottom right hand corner of the Popular Chips platform as explained here.